Saturday, May 19

true friends would be with you when you are in need .
i sometimes wonder who are my true friends .
haiix .
or maybe i don even have one .
but at least i have friends dat cares for me .
i really appreciate dat alot .
tanks alot !
now i am feeling better than ytd .
but then whenever im alone , or someone reminded me of it ,
i would become emo again .
dotts .
i want to leave dat sad place .
but sadly, i cant .
im too confused .
haiix .
i hope tmr i wld be feeling better .
i rather go camp now to leave dis sad place .
or maybe just holidays now .
sometimes i don even feel like going to skool .
im trying to cheer up sometimes .
but whenever i think of it ,
my heart wld bleed unconsciously
and i feel like crying .
den start to emo le .
sometimes i cant even pick myself up .
if u see me in sch emo-ing ,
means im really lonely .
i wish dere is someone dat i cld rely on now .
im just putting a brave front,
but im bleeding inside ..
i cant even bring myself to laugh or smile now .
dey don even treat me like a good friend now .
wad do u expect me to treat dem?
i can tok to them
but is dey don wanna tok to me .
wad can i do?
if u are a kind soul ,
u wanna help me ,
u can .
but i really duno hw u are going to help me .
u help me think .
heh .
anyway,
tanks for those who had encouraged me
either thru tags or msn or frenster or sms or moral support ,
i really appreciate it .
im trying to get through tis with ur support .
thanks !

No comments: